Thursday, March 26, 2009

And the Doctor Says:

LP has grown. Not as much as I thought, though. He's now 27.75 inches long, and 19 pounds. This puts him in the 55th and 41st percentiles, respectively. The up side is that he went up 11 percentage points in weight. But he went down 24 points in length, so I think something is up. I'll be doing my own measuring from here on out I think. I want more frequent measuring, for one thing, and for another, this way I know it's consistent.

We can start him on dairy, but slowly and watching for rashes. He is also not getting needles at this point. His ears and lungs are clear, and he may have a blocked tear duct, but no big deal. He is still gaining weight, so again there is no worrying about his spitting, no matter what it looks like. He mentioned reflux in three places, and that it would solve itself when he started walking. We'll see how that goes.

His passport photos are back. He looks like the slightly older brother of Akmed the Midget Terrorist. Even babies can't get cute passports. Sheesh.

I've taped the foam onto the table. That seems to help. We're also now moving the videos off of the bottom shelf of the bookcase and moving them elsewhere. We are filling that space with toys and board books instead. See how it goes from there. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment